Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's 11:30pm...

Do you know where your husband is?

Mine has been at a friend's house since about 6pm. :P Not that I blame him. Andrew and Luke could have been twins, they are so much alike.

And I got to hang out with Luke's family today (Alyssa and Josiah) at the beach, so I'm not really complaining...

Plus, I didn't get off of work until 10:30 and they fed him...

So this is what I'm doing while I'm waiting for him to get home. The room is actually a lot brighter than that but my phone camera isn't very good. :P

Usually I'd go to bed, but I have energy! I spent about three hours at the beach (I love california!) with two different moms and their sons today, then went on a run (slow jog...). So its been a productive day, I think. Oh, plus I worked 7 hours. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment