Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Little Overboard

So...one of the bloggers I read is having a block contest to win one of her fabric collections (she designs fabric). The winner will receive one yard of every fabric from her line...nearly 30 yards of fabric! So this week and last I've gone a little overboard designing blocks. I wish I could use my BWGRY blocks! They are too large though - about 19 inches, and the largest blocks accepted are 12.5 in. 

So I posted two of the blocks I made last week...and now I have four more...





I think the purple one is my favorite. It is just...interesting and different. I may actually have to make a quilt that it fits in eventually...

Find them here on flickr.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the top one. If it is available, I'm here for you baby.

    ReplyDelete