Friday, March 2, 2012

BWGRY and MY Quilt

So I've taken lots of pictures and I really have been meaning to put them up. So I'm going to do a quick post with these photos and very little explanation (maybe)...

Work in Progress on yet-to-be-named black/white/grey/red/yellow quilt :P



I couldn't tell whether my eyes were fuzzy or the picture or the screen...so I played with the coloring and fiddled around until it looked interesting. :P Those are my 7 whole blocks done. I need 6 half blocks and 4 quarter blocks for the design I'm planning.



These two are my favorite. I wish I had bought more of that Japanese looking red and white flower...
I would use it a lot, I think...





Sometimes Hubby works from home and takes over my sewing space...


Fabric I FELL IN LOVE with as soon as I saw it on the 50% off rack at Beverly's. I saw it over a week ago and kept thinking about it! I'm not usually like that...normally my purchases are more of an impulse. And this is not even my style...sure, the colors are, but I don't normally like themed fabric. But I just HAD to buy some. Now I'm seeing a quilt for ME.



Blocks I entered into a sewing contest on flickr...



And Peachy's poor Pinky sitting forlornly under my ironing board,
 just waiting for me to purchase more fabric...


I don't have any time this weekend to quilt. :( Will be out of town, but it will be full of family,
 so it will be good anyway! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Is it just me or did some of the photos not fully upload? I see only parts of 5 of those 10 photos.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's your internet. It wouldn't load yesterday when I tried it, either, but it works fine here. :/

      Delete