Monday, February 27, 2012

Do Not Hump

So I worked three over night shifts this week. One was included in a 24 hour stint. Whew! Total I worked 67 hours last week!

I've been trying to go to the gym in the morning, but I just couldn't do it thursday after my over night. So I asked my hubby to go on a walk with me!

We ended up walking 2.67 miles in a loop along the "trail by the tracks" and then up past our church and back to our place. We live in such a fun location! Luke told me at church that twice yesterday Josiah put on his shoes and said, "walk to ali's" (only in Josiah-ish it's pronounced ah-yee). :) this makes me happy because even though josiah has not himself waked over here, he knows it is possible because we've all told him! So he's just waiting for his chance. :P

Anyway. It's been a long week, and about to start another. But my hubby takes care of me. We thought this sign on the train was funny. So this long post is to remind you all...


2 comments:

  1. "Humping" has a very specific meaning in railroad talk--though I don't remember exactly what. I think it has something to do with moving the cars around without an engine. You'll have to find some old RR person for an explanation.

    Love. Nampa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured it was something like that. Don't knock them into each other, out something. :) that would make sense as the sign was on most of the cars

      Delete